Please note: This product does not qualify for free shipping.
Allow the clicker to be placed almost on the tip of the arrow, which promotes consistent setup and release. Never struggle to find the end of the arrow again!
- Made from 17-4 stainless steel then tested for straightness, heat treated, tumbled and polished. 17-4 is an expensive material, but it lends itself well for the purpose of these points. It has a memory to it. And once heat treated is very hard.
- Base weight is 120 grains, with 5-grain breakoff sections
- The point shank is purposely longer to help stiffen the x-10 arrow. If you are on the stiff side now, it will be counter productive. If you are on the weak side, they will help you. I did this because the tuning window on the x-10 is narrow and changing point weight makes very minimal change compared to an ACE.
- They are exceptionally strong and nearly impossible to break.
- These points handle the impact better than most other points on the market. The 303 and 304 stainless are much softer and prone to bending.
- The clicker point has a drop with 2.5 mm remaining to the click.
- This aids in controlling timing and load in your limbs from one shot to another.
- For youth and ladies, the ability to shoot one spine lighter is equal to roughly 30 grains of mass. This is a great benefit for lighter poundage and shorter draw length.
- Extremely helpful in the wind since your draw length remains constant throughout your hold and expansion cycle--you don't have to worry about pre-release collapse due to the distractions of aiming off in the wind!
These points fit both X10 arrows as well as Black Eagle Revelation arrows.
in 2019, four US national records were broken with them, this year three more national and one world record fell!
See demonstrations here!
Please note that these products are shipped directly from the distributor. As such, they can't be combined with other orders here.
Approximate Weight: .9 lb.